Followers

Friday 23 March 2007

Withdrawal.............

Those of you have have read my blog before will know that I absolutely adore shopping, so being laid up for almost 4 weeks not being able to get out there spending money is taking its toll.

You will also know that I love shoes and handbags (clothes also but that's another post). What you don't know is that I love jewellery as well. I have lots of jewellery - very expensive jewellery- but I can't resist costume jewellery, I have tons of the stuff and guess what I bought some more!


Not deterred by the fact that I can't get out I bought some online and it's just arrived - look!
I adore crystals so this set grabbed my attention right away - can't wait for an outing so I can wear it. I suppose I could wear it around the house but at the moment it's taking me all my time to have a shower and keep my hair in some semblance of order. Never mind hopefully it won't be long before I can show it off - I have just the outfit in mind to go with it.



My knee
Friday 23rd March
I couldn't get to sleep last night so was up at 2 a.m. reading again. I think there's a pattern emerging here! Still my knee is good today, definitely getting stronger and not as stiff.

14 comments:

Me said...

Nice! You deserve it!

Akelamalu said...

Thaks bonnie ann I thought I deserved a treat too! :)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

hope your knee feels better honey, nice jewelry too!

smiles, bee

Queenie said...

Mmmm, very nice (did you order any smellies?)

Akelamalu said...

empress bee - knee's doing good thanks.

queenie - of course I did, you know me so well!

TJ said...

that is a nice set of jewelery...I went through a phase of the dangle earrings...somehow I don't feel like they look right on me...especially after my daughter wore a pair...looked better on her, dang it!!
:-D

Claire said...

I love that set, i clicked to enlarge and its lovely.
Hope that knee keeps on improving and you manage to sleep tonight.

Akelamalu said...

Tammy
Oh I love dangly earrings the danglier the better, I don't have a daughter unfortunately so no-one to compete with.

Akelamalu said...

Claire
Glad you like it. I hope I sleep tonight too, might try a glass or two of wine - it usually helps!

Amazing Gracie said...

I hardly leave home and get into all sorts of shopping trouble!!!
Thanks for visiting my feast today - glad you liked it!
I know you'll be out and about before you know it...
~~~Blessings~~~

Kim's Life said...

Yeah your a women after my own heart. I like your style. You can't go out and shop but you do it on line. LOL Looks great.

la bellina mammina said...

Fantastic set!! Am sure they will look gorgeous on you!! Shoes, handbags, accessories, those are my vices....I always end up wearing the same comfortable shoes...but I just can't resist buying those high, killer heels...

Lo Kelween said...

jewelry...specifically? my mum loves diamond (is diamond in the category?) which cause me to love diamond too. that's y my blog is call diamond-drops2. haha :)

Akelamalu said...

Gracie
Online shopping is very addictive, just like blogging, but you can't beat the real thing can you?


Kim
A woman has to do what a woman has to do regarding shopping!!

la bellina mammina
Oh yes they are definitely my vices. Killer heels I have plenty, but unfortunately can't walk in them at the moment. It's fortunate that pumps are in fashion!

elween
Oh I too love diamonds, I have some but they are very small.