What makes you happy?
If you want to play along here's what to do:
Please answer today's question on your own blog, any time until next weekend. Please link to this blog (or to this post) just so I can follow the progress of the discussion.
What makes me happy......
- Seeing MWM's face last thing at night and first thing in the morning makes me the happiest.
- Seeing my sons and playing with my grandchildren always cheers me whatever mood I'm in.
- Going for a long walk - something I can now enjoy again.
- Sunshine always brings a smile to my face.
- Going on holiday makes me happy as I love visiting different places.
- People remembering my birthday by sending a card makes me happy, I'm never bothered about getting presents a card is always enough - it says I remembered you!
- Enjoying a lovely meal and conversation with friends is a happy time.
- Sharing Christmas Day lunch with all the family.
- Getting my hands dirty in the garden then sitting back and surveying the result.
- RETIRING FROM WORK will make me estatic!