Followers

Sunday 3 June 2007

The Link Train...

Well, I got tagged by Josh at the Gabbatha Journey to do this meme. It's a long one but fortunately only involves copying and pasting!

“~Start Copying Here~”

and copy all the things listed without removing the links (Of course, the train would be no use without those links) Move all the sites labeled “Enjoyable finds” to the list labeled “Oldies”. Add 5 sites that you want to include in the train under Enjoyable Finds and make a link to their blog, then invite them to join the train. So I'm inviting the following 5, but only if you want to.

Enjoyable finds:
Lettuce Eating
There are a million stories in the naked city
Imagined Life
A Piece of My Mind
Mike's Homefront


Oldies:
CrAzY Working Mom
Everything And Nothing
Finding Life's Enchantments
Ms Maggie Moo Talks 2 U
Queenie's Random Ramblings
Minnesota MeanderingsEclectic Spaghetti
The Wonderful World of Nothing
Live Life Love Life
The Gabbatha Journey
The Post College Years II
Welcome to the Old Fart’s Blog
The Ice Queen
There Was an Ocean
Brooke’s Musings
Quilly’s Quips ~ visit my site!
Writer’s Cramps II ~ visit my site!
a work in progress ~ visit my site!
Lifecruiser ~ visit my site!
Ever After…
My Way ~ visit my site!
Insanity Prevails~”Visit my site”
My Romantic Home~”Visit my site”
fairiebees~”Visit my site”
Exceedingly Mundane~”Visit my site”
Smokey Mountain Breakdown~ “Visit my site”
Kaliblue - Visit My Site
Just me shann - Visit My Site
Tigger Bob’s- Visit My Site
Star8278- Visit My Site
Asara Dragon- Visit My Site
A Little Piece Of Me - Visit My Site
The Rocky Mountain Retreat - Visit My Site
Scrappin…with life in this New Year of 2007 - Visit My Site
Rhonda’s Blog - Visit My Site
Skittles’ Place - Visit My Site
Cruftbucket- Visit My Site
Goldercoaster - Visit My Site
ComedyPlus - Visit My Site
eJabs- Visit My Site
UntwistedVortex - Visit My Site
The Chronicles of My Life - Visit My Site
I am Who I am - Visit My Site
WebStyle - Visit My Site
Endangered Spaces - Visit My Site
CoolAdzine for Marketers - Visit My Site
Rinsem’sRink - Visit My Site
Sean’s Ramblings - Visit My Site
MacBros Place - Visit My Site
Can’t Coach That - Visit My Site
Critical Assumption - Visit My Site
Foreign Perspectives - Visit My Site
Carl Pei - Visit My Site
Swapw - Visit My Site
Life of a School Bus Driver - Visit My Site
Tamiki - Visit My Site
Bobs’ Reformat This - Visit My Site
Shawn Knight - Visit My Site
Kelly Cho - Visit My Site
JohnChow dot com - Visit My Site
DoshDosh.com- Visit My Site
Jane May Blogs - Visit My Site
Ms. Danielle - Visit My Site
Stock Trading 101 - Visit My Site
Ed Lau - Visit My Site
Derrich.com- Visit My Site
Nate Whitehill - Visit My Site
Gary Lee - Visit My Site
MakeMoney Online with a 13-year Old - Visit My Site

~End Copying

9 comments:

RUTH said...

I reckon I can manage that...copying and pasting is one techno thing I can manage to do!...LOL Mind you it'll have to wait a while...the sun's just started shining:-)
Rx

Akelamalu said...

ruth
Yeah it's only copying and pasting but get out in that sun, it'll do you good. x

Mike Minzes said...

It's raining here so I have lots of time. I will do it right now.

Thanks for calling me an "Enjoyable Find"

-0-0-

Akelamalu said...

mike
You're welcome, thanks for joining in. :)

Annelisa said...

I saw this train (or one very like it) trundling round the blogosphere a while back... it was only half the size!! Sure is growing!

Julia Phillips Smith said...

Hey - thanks for pulling me aboard the link train. I'll do this on Monday on my lunch hour. My home computer is veerrrrryyyy slooowwwww.

Can't wait to check out some of those links!

Akelamalu said...

annelisa
Yes I think it's been around a while.

julia
Thanks for taking it up. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for doing this. Really I did this only out of peer pressure, as I feel kinda the same as Queenie does about memes... but thanks for being a good sport about it!

Akelamalu said...

josh
I know what you mean, but anything for a friend! :)