INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:
1. Daddy Forever
2. The Ice Box
3. The Buzz Queen
4. Us Danes & Our Family
5. Everything and Nothing
Next select five people to tag:
1. The Diamond-Drops Mansion
2. Mike's Homefront
3. La Bellina Mammina
5. Drunk Mummy
Then answer the following questions:
What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was working at the place I work now, living in the house where I live now, married to the man I'm married to now and thinking I wish I could win the lottery. No change there then!
What were you doing 1 year ago?
One year ago in August I was begging my doctor to refer me to an orthopaedic surgeon to get on the waiting list to have my knee replacement.
Five snacks you enjoy:
- Pork Crackling
- Cheese and Biscuits
- More Pork Crackling
- More Cheese
All the Beatles songs - name one I'll sing it to you!
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Tell my boss what to do with the job!
2. Have a bungalow built to my specifications, including an indoor pool
3. Make sure all my family were financially secure.
4. Buy a property abroad, somewhere permanently hot and sunny but close enough to England so I can be back in a flash if needbe.
5. Treat my closest friends. You all want to be my closest friends now dontcha????
Five bad habits:
1. I buy too many shoes.
2. I buy too many clothes.
3. MWM says I snore but he's making it up!
4. I'm impatient, If I want it, I want it NOW!
5. I expect everyone to think the way I do!
Five things you like doing:
1. Being at home instead of at work.
2. Cooking, especially trying out new recipes.
3. Blogging - but I could also put that on the previous list because it's becoming a habit!
4. Reading a good book.
5. Dining out, with cheese for afters instead of a sweet!
Five things you would never wear again:
1. A bikini - my midriff is best covered up now.
2. A Ra Ra skirt - it would make my bum look big(ger).
3. A mini skirt - not with knees like mine for a million pounds. Oh go on then I'll wear one for a million pounds!
4. Platform shoes - I can barely walk in flats at the moment!
5. Leggings - see #3.
Five favourite toys:
1. The computer
2. Camera phone
3. Digital Camera
4. Food Processor
5. Plasticine - it belongs to the grandchildren really but I like playing with it!
This has been doing the rounds for a while so the chances are that you've already done it. If that's the case forget it, unless you want to do it again of course.