Followers

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Coincidence or just plain spooky?..........

I've been reading Crystal Jigsaw's new blog Marvelous Mable recently.   Her new blog is where she publishes a selection of true paranormal experiences sent to her by her readers.  Today's post on MM is an offering from MWM which I can vouch for as a true story.     Some may say it's coincidence, personally I find it very spooky and a bit frightening.   Pop over to Marvellous Mable and read MWM's guest post there and let CJ and me know what you think.

11 comments:

Ron said...

Sounds wonderful! I will pop over and take a look!

Flowerpot said...

Just going over now.....

CrystalChick said...

Ooh, sounds like a good read, I'll be back....

Commander Zaius said...

Read it, my grandparents always said never to mess with Ouija boards. Scary stuff.

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for your fascinating contribution. I am really honoured to welcome several new readers to Marvellous Mable as sent by you. It's great to hear that so many keep an open mind.

CJ xx

Cloudia said...

Aloha from Hawaii


Comfort Spiral

><}}(°>


><}}(°>

MorningAJ said...

Interesting idea but there's a lot of other meanings of the word Hob that are more likely to be behind the street names!

Akelamalu said...

I think you'll like it Ron :)

Let me know what you think Flowerpot

It is a good read Crystal Chick, you'll enjoy it I'm sure.

You're grandparents were right BeachBum Ouija boards are scary stuff!

It's a fascinating subject Crystal Jigsaw, you're welcome.

Hi Cloudia x

Of course there could be lots of other explanationsss AJ, what's your theory?

Travis Cody said...

I shall call it a creepy coincidence! And I'll say that I'm glad the accident wasn't more serious.

Connie T. said...

I like the blog and your post. I followed it.

Akelamalu said...

I'm glad it wasn't more serious too Trav

Glad you liked it Connie