Followers

Sunday 18 February 2007

Crispy Duck..............

Myspace layouts

We went to a newly opened Chinese Restaurant last night to celebrate my friend's birthday. There were six of us (3 couples), two of which had never been to a Chinese Restaurant before, although they are both 60+! I know, unbelievable isn't it?

It's not so long ago we introduced this couple to the delights of Indian Cuisine, which they now really enjoy so they trusted enough to take part in a Chinese Banquet. Suffice to say they are now hooked on Crispy Duck, pancakes and Ho Sin Sauce!

Today we are going out for luch, just to a local eatery, nothing special probably just a traditional sunday lunch but at 3p.m. we have a party to go to.

Our little Gracie was one year old on Thursday and today she's having a birthday party. I can't believe she is one already, tempus fugit and all that. Then, as it I haven't enjoyed myself enough this week, we are going out tonight to our local - gosh it's lucky I don't have to go back to work until Tuesday! I'm making the most of what time I have left before my op because I envisage being laid up for some weeks afterwards - do you blame me? I've just been looking at my countdown clock and can't believe that 3 days have past already since I put it up! How scary is that?

Anyway enough, I have to decide what to wear for lunch and more importantly which shoes can I walk in with my hoppy leg? I have quite a collection of unsuitable shoes - but that's another story!

No comments: