Here's what the meme requires
"It requires you to list and write about five to ten gotta-get goals that will allow you to truly say you have achieved your wildest dreams in life -- the best, most exclusive, and over-the-top goals that you can pick off your goals list. Not as easy as it sounds."
1. Of course my first goal is to get this damn knee working effectively. I haven't been able to walk more than 5-10 yards for the past 2 years without sitting down every few minutes, so my goal is to go on a mammoth shopping trip that requires me to walk round the shops all day long without a break! Well maybe I'll take a break for a quick coffee so I can get my breath back!
2. I will lose weight. Over the past two years, because of my imobility, I have managed to gain over 2 stone in weight. Whilst not chronically obese I am fat! Luckily because MWM is feeding me at the moment I am unable to eat a whole loaf and 1lb cheese whilst making dinner, this means that I have already lost 10lbs in five weeks! What a start!
3. I fully intend to take up some proper exercise once the knee heals. Jogging is a no-no apparently but swimming, walking and Pilates are a definite YES. Also, I have always wanted to learn Tai Chi but haven't been physically able to. Now will be my chance.
4. Stop worrying about work, the parents, the children, the grandchildren. I know this will not be easy but I seem to spend most of my time worrying about one or the other of them and there's no point is there? I am going to try to stop worrying in advance and just deal with things as they happen.
5. Enjoy my retirement. Ok, it's not for another two and a half years but hey I can dream. My goal is to retire in full health with enough money to be comfortable and let MWM and I visit all the exotic places we have only yet dreamed about.
As I'm new to memes I won't tag anyone because most of you have been doing this for a long time and have probably been tagged already. Aren't I kind? :)
Monday 2nd April
Slept like a log last night and I haven't had any meds today. I've decided not to take any unless I really need them, and I don't at the moment.