I’ve been tagged by La Bellina Mammina to answer 40 questions about myself.
1. What is your occupation? I’m a Word Processor Operater/Administrator in a High School.
2. What color are your socks right now? I’m not wearing any, just slippers.
3. What are you listening to right now? My playlist on my blog.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? My breakfast of Oatibix, honey and milk.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? If a stick shift is a manual car then yes.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Oh sunshine yellow of course!
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My Dad, who telephoned to tell me what he’s been doing in the garden.
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? La Bellina Mammina - though I only know her by what I read on her blog yes I do.
9. How old are you today? Old enough to know better!
10. Favorite drink? Anything except Gin!
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Ice Skating.
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? No. My hairdresser does it for me.
13. Pets? Not for a long time – too upsetting when they go.
14. Favorite food? Cheese, the stronger the better.
15. What was the last movie you watched? Collateral – Tom Cruise
16. What was the last book you read? The General’s Daughter – Nelson De Mille
17. What do you do to vent anger? Retail Therapy
18. What was your favourite toy as a child? My Hula Hoop. Wish I could find one now it's great exercise.
19. What is your favourite, fall or spring? Spring
20. Hugs or kisses? Both, the more the merrier.
21. Cherries or blueberries? Blueberries
22. Do you want your friends to leave you comments? I only have one friend who knows about my blog.
23. Who is the most likely to comment? Other Bloggers
24. Who is least likely to comment? Anyone who doesn’t find it.
25. Living arrangements? My Wonderful Man and me.
26. When was the last time you cried? When I heard what had happened at Virginia Tech.
27. What's on the floor of your closet? Shoes, lots of them.
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Queenie
29. What did you do last night? Watched television.
30. Favorite smells? Jo Malone 154 cologne, fresh mown grass and flowers.
31. What inspires you? People who work tirelessly for charity.
32. What are you afraid of? Heights, being alone permanently.
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese
34. Favourite dog breed? Dogue de Bordeaux
35. Number of keys on your key ring? Four
36. Number of years at current job? Seventeen at my present school, 26 years in education.
37. Favourite day of the week? Friday because it’s the end of the working week.
38. How many states/countries have you lived in? One
39. Favourite holidays? Beach
40. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? No
I now tag the following people because I'd like to know more about them:
Josh - The Gabbatha Journey
Yazi - Seed a Brain
Sandy - Flip Flop Floozie
Denise - Mrs Nesbitt's Place
Monday 23rd April
It's 8 weeks to the day since I had my operation - not long really in the scheme of things. Although the muscles are still weak in that leg and I am still using a crutch, there is no pain in my knee when I stand or walk which is a miracle after what I've put up with in the past.