Followers

Wednesday 4 April 2007

Good news...........

Father-in-Law has come home from hospital this morning.
Apparently he did have a small heart attack and the consultant said yesterday that he could probably come home today. However, there has been an outbreak of sickness and diarrhoea on the ward so all those fit to go home were thrown out at 9 a.m. this morning and the others have been moved to another ward whilst the whole ward is disinfected and scrubbed.
FIL is happy to be home, we're just hoping he doesn't start with S&D.
More good news - well for me anyway. MWM and I went out for lunch again yesterday then onto the local garden centre. We bought a couple of ready planted hanging baskets, I usually do my own but don't feel up to it at the moment so I relented and bought them. I enjoyed my outing but think I may have done a bit too much walking about.
Also, Josh at The Gabbatha Journey has been working on a new project THE VAULT. Basically if you have a confession you wish to make you make it here - no names, no pack drill - check it out. Sometimes reading other people's confessions make you realise yours are not so bad afterall.
My knee
Wednesday 4th April
I was in a bit of discomfort last night, think I did a bit too much this afternoon - see above.

11 comments:

talj said...

So glad to hear that FIL is home, hope there are no further 'interruptions'! Sorry to hear you weren't too good last night but here's hoping you are much better today and that you enjoy your hanging baskets! :o)

Akelamalu said...

Hi talj. I'm not too bad today but that's teach me to do too much won't it?!

Akelamalu said...

talj- I'm so sorry I forgot to say welcome to my blog, hope you enjoyed your visit and will call again. :)

GEWELS said...

Great to hear your FL is home and healing. My Dad had a "small" heart attack 2 years ago Christmas. Scary, but, he's doing great!

Akelamalu said...

gewels
It's his second one so we were worried. Good to hear your Dad is doing well.

Lo Kelween said...

oh i am so sad to know what happened to your father-in-law. is he feeling better now? take care..

Akelamalu said...

elween
Yes he's feeling better now, he has to take it easy though.

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks so much for the plug. Sorry I haven't been stopping by as frequently. It's a busy life, you know?

Akelamalu said...

No problem josh.

Claire said...

Oh thats great new about FIL.
Cant wait to see how the hanging baskets turn out.

Will try and remember to check out the vault.

Don't do too much!!

Akelamalu said...

I'll take some piccies of the baskets and post them up at some point.