Followers

Monday 1 December 2008

The Pink Sisterhood.....


Storyteller (Small Reflections) invited me to participate in the Pink Sisterhood meme and as it's in a great cause here goes...


Here's the rules:


1. Put the logo in your blog.

2. Add a link to the person who shared it with you.

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs

4. Add your link to the list of participants below

5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

PINK Sisterhood

1- Fara 2- Massy 3- N.O.Y 4- Mariuca 5- A Great Pleasure 6- LadyJava 7- Kim 8- Pink Thoughts 9- Turn-u-Off 10- Roxiticus Desperate Housewives 11- STAY AT HOME MOM 12- Fida Abbott 13- Also Mommy 14- Janice Ng 15- Juliana’s Site 16- The Painted Veil 17- Heart of Rachel 18- Mga Muni-muni 19-Picture Clusters 20- Scraps of Mind 21- Antoinette 22 - Hootin' Anni 23 - storyteller 24 Akelamalu


Please join 'the Pink Sisterhood', keep it going and leave me a link when you do.

Bee (Muffin 53)
Flowerpot (Flowerpot Days)

Thanks in advance Pink Sisters.

14 comments:

Flowerpot said...

This sounds a bit technical, Ak but I willhave a go later! Thanks for that.

Shrinky said...

Awww, what a sweetie you are, I shall post it with pride, thank you hon. x

buffalodick said...

Thanks, but no thanks.... :)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

thanks honey!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxxoxo

Mimi Lenox said...

What a great idea! Love it.

Ron said...

AWESOME cause, Akelamalu!

And I really like the logo!

Congrats to all the participants!

You GO Sista's!

Akelamalu said...

It's quite easy really Flowerpot honestly. :)

You're welcome and thanks for taking part Shrinky x

It's for ladies Buff but I know you don't like tags/memes. :)

I know this is a cause close to your heart Bee. x

You can do too it if you like Mimi, the more the merrier!

It is a great cause Ron x

Jo Beaufoix said...

Fabulous Akela. I'll do it soon.

Daisy said...

Thank you! I will wear it with pride as soon as I can work out the gizmo thing. x

storyteller said...

Thanks for participating ... and for the linky-luv! Seems like time to make curing breast cancer a reality asap!
Hugs and blessings,

Dr.John said...

I don't think I qualify.

Anonymous said...

A very good cause, indeed.

Catch said...

an excellant cause...I worked on my blog tonight and tried to put the tree like you have.....I cant get it on my blog....seems like all I can do is change the color and post the pics from my folder...

Akelamalu said...

Great Jo thanks. :)

Thanks Daisy, if you need any help email me. x

My pleasure Storyteller, it's a great cause.

Dr. John, you know men can get breast cancer don't you??? :(

It certainly is Citizen

If you think I can help re the tree email me Catch x