Followers

Monday 15 December 2008

Christmas Carol Quiz Part 3 Answers....



For all those who took part here's the answers.


1. Two Little Boys Had Two Little Toys
2. The First Noel The Angels Did Say
3. I Saw Three Ships Come Sailing By
4. O Come All Ye Faithful
5. Chestnuts Roasting By An Open Fire
6. Sleigh Bells Ring Are You Listening
7. Oh Holy Night The Stars Are Bright And Shining
8. When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
9. It Was Only A Winters Tale
10. Christmas Time Mistletoe And Wine

And the winner is

LINDA (ARE WE THERE YET?)

Well done m'dear, take the badge and display it with pride.




HAPPY CHRISTMAS.




Best Graphics - MySpace/Hi5/Friendster

15 comments:

tony said...

I am finally doing something for Christmas! i.e. going Christmas Shopping In Halifax this morning.Wish Me Luck!

CG said...

Well done to Linda!

buffalodick said...

Congrats to Linda! After seeing the answers, I still didn't know half of them!

Smalltown RN said...

I didnt' join in on this one...wish I had....just stopping in to wish you a happy day!

Linda said...

Okay, #1, #8 & #10 I have never heard of at all and #9 sounds only vaguely familiar - no wonder I had such a hard time with this! But thank you so much for award! I shall display it proudly and flaunt it in everyone's faces!

Akelamalu said...

Good luck Tony at least you've not left it until Christmas Eve! :)

Yes well done to Linda CG

Really Buff? Mind you I think the last two may have only been hits here in England.

You knew them then RN?

Flaunt to your heart's content Linda!

Sandi McBride said...

I love that graphic...makes me feel like I'm in a fairytale story!
hugs
Sandi

Dr.John said...

Some of those I never heard before. Glad somebody won.

Cloudia said...

It certainly feels like Christmas here at your cozy blog. I like the people here too! aloha-

Akelamalu said...

Do you mean the snowflake graphic or the snowy scene Sandi?

I think maybe some of them were only hits here in England Dr. John :0

It is Christmas here Cloudia and only the nicest people visit me, yourself included! ((wink))

storyteller said...

Ohmygosh ... I can't believe I forgot all about this in the midst of my overly busy life. Congratulations to Linda ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Jo Beaufoix said...

I got 9 out of ten. I am very proud. ;D

Akelamalu said...

Not to worry Storyteller

You should have emailed me your answers Jo :)

Anndi said...

I knew a few of those, I curtesy to Linda. Well done!

Akelamalu said...

You should have sent me your answers Anndi you could be displaying the badge now. :)