This is my lovely daughter-in-law Ali all dressed up for Christmas.
I found this meme at Mother of Invention's blog Spilling Out and just had to copy it. It's OK I told her what I was doing. Apparently it came to her via email but she posted it on her blog and I really like it, I've got a blogvoid (can't think of anything to write about) at the moment and it's Christmassy, so here goes.
If you want to copy go ahead and fill in your own answers, just let me know if you're posting it so I can come read yours.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial. We used to have real but I hated it when all the needles fell off!
3. When do you put up the tree? The second week in December. Though if it was left to MWM we wouldn't have one at all! Scrooge!
4. When do you take the tree down? Before the 6th January. There are conflicting views in our family as to whether it should come down before or after the 6th.
5. Do you like eggnog? I prefer Baileys!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I got a doll dressed in a wedding dress with a veil and a bouquet. I played with that to the exclusion of my other doll, Susan, and when I went back to Susan I thought she'd shrunk!
7. Hardest person to buy for? The men in my family.
8. Easiest person to buy for? The grandchildren.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No, it broke and I never replaced it. Maybe I will this year.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Definitely Christmas Cards - I love sending and receiving them.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A blouse my auntie bought me when I was 18, it was suitable for a 40 year old!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Miracle on 34th Street. Santa is REAL!!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? The January Sales.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? YES, a few times but they were good ones!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Christmas Pudding and Brandy Sauce
16. Lights on the tree? Of course, 3 sets, and lights in other rooms too.
17. Favorite Christmas song? White Christmas - when I hear that on the radio I know it's almost Christmas.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home. We have only been away at Christmas once for our Silver Wedding Anniversary.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dancer, Prancer, Donna, Blitzen, , Dasher, Cupid, Vixen, Comet & of course Rudolph.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One on Christmas Eve the rest on Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? I don't find anything annoying about this time of year.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Gold
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Turkey, Pork and Ham.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Nothing except my family.
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Anyone who loves Christmas.
So go on, if that's you.