In everyday life why is it
- you have just enough time in a morning to do what you have to do when you get up at your usual time, but if you get up 10 minutes later you still manage to do everything? Why not get up 10 minutes later every day?
- as soon as one thing goes wrong others follow?
- toothache stops as soon as you get to the dentist?
- when you’re looking for new shoes or a dress you can never find what you want, but when you’re not looking and you’ve got no money you can find the perfect thing?
- you can’t do a thing with your hair until the day you’re going to get it cut?
- when you’re trying to hide a present the person it’s for always walks in?
- it’s a nicer feeling when the hairdresser washes your hair than when you do it yourself?
- food always tastes better when it’s cooked for you?
- when you get back off holiday you just want a bacon buttie and a cup of tea?
- the item of clothing you most want to wear when you’re in a rush to get out is always in the ironing bag?
- whenever you’re trying out a new recipe the supermarket doesn’t have that essential ingredient?
- your nails can be beautiful but as soon as you’re going somewhere special one of them breaks?
- you can never find that ‘item’ you put away in a safe place?
- there are more questions than answers?
Remember if you want to enter the Christmas Carols Quiz Part 2
Email your answers to me by Friday 14th December.