Followers

Saturday 3 November 2007

Nursery Rhymes Quiz Part 2 Answers......


For all those who took part here's the answers:


1. P.C.P.C.W.H.Y.B. - Pussy Cat Pussy Cat Where Have You Been?


2. O.M.H.W.T.T.C. - Old Mother Hubbard Went To The Cupboard.


3. T.W.A.O.W.W.L.I.A.S. - There Was An Old Woman Who LIved In A Shoe.


4. T.T.L.S. - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star


5. W.W.W.R.T.T.T. - Wee Willie Winkie Runs Through The Town


6. H.D.D.T.C.A.T.F. - Hey Diddle Diddle The Cat And The Fiddle


7. T.Q.O.H.S.M.S.T. - The Queen Of Hearts She Made Some Tarts


8. L.T.T.S.F.H.S. - Little Tommy Tucker Sang For His Supper


9. T.T.T.P.S. - Tom Tom The Pipers Son


10. L.B.B.C.B.Y.H. - Little Boy Blue Come Blow Your Horn



Here's all those who got some right, in the order I received them, those with most right first.


Lettie (Lettuce-Eating)

Cream (Screamers)

Marmie (TWADDLE Everyday Rubbish)

Dumdad (The Other Side Of Paris)

Ruth (Me, My Life, My Garden)

Tisha (Crazy Working Mom)

Ali (A Bit Of This And A Dash Of The Other)

Smalltown RN ( A Place I Call Home)

Jo (Jo Beaufoix)

Linda (Are We There Yet?)

Liz (Finding Life Hard)

Belle (Rosneath)

Elween (Diamond Drops Mansion)



So you can all take a badge to put on your blog.




Well done.


I will be posting 3 Christmas Carol Quizzes in the run up to Christmas so look out for them if you enjoyed doing this.

28 comments:

Dumdad said...

Akela,

I don't want to be a spoilsport but by my reckoning I got ALL the rhymes right - and you got one wrong!

It's surely Little Tommy Tucker Sings for His Supper, not Sang?

Whatever, all a bit of fun.

Have a good weekend.

Akelamalu said...

It probably depends on which nursery rhyme book you look in Dumdad but I had you down as getting them all right anyway! :)

Dumdad said...

Akela,

I'm sure you're right.

Christmas carols - that'll be fun. I rather miss out on all that living here in France.

Queenie said...

Hi! there quiz master, did your wonderful son sort you out???

Akelamalu said...

You'll be having a go at the Christmas quizzes then I hope Dumdad> :)

Oh yes Queenie he sorted us out, still needs tweaking a bit though.

Annelisa said...

Hiya sweetie... I didn't get round to having a go at these last night after all - got stuck in a massive traffic jam and didn't get back until after ten, totally ker-nackered!! Went straight to bed, without even my usual glass of wine (now that has to be bad! :-) )

Catch you later - Im alternating housework and writing this weekend, so I've got lots to do... :-S

Have a good weekend!!

Julia Phillips Smith said...

Sorry I couldn't do your Nursery Rhymes Quiz this time, Akelmalu. Crazy times! But Wee Willie Winkie is one of my faves.

Linda said...

Of course at this point I can't remember which one it was that I couldn't get! Duh!

These quizzes are a lot of fun, I'm really looking forward to the Christmas carol ones!

Akelamalu said...

Don't you be overdoing it now Annelisa. Good luck with the writing honey. x

No probs Julia:)

Glad you enjoyed it Linda xx

Cream said...

Wow! Second only to Lettie! Yeah!!!
I'm going to train for the Christmas Carols!
Happy Countdown Day!

Cindy said...

I must have been brain dead- I didn't even get TTLS.

CG said...

The Christmas Carols should be fun :)

Lo Kelween said...

ahh!!! i am last again...

Elaine Denning said...

I looked at this so many times, and I could only get 3 or 4. There was no way I was going to be at the bottom of your list! Looking forward to the carols though :)

lettuce said...

i'm ridiculously pleased with myself.

:oD
fun fun fun

headless chicken said...

Sorry, didn't get around to participatng this time but will look out for the Christmas Quizzes!

buffalodick said...

You and your quizzes! They'll never get the teacher out of you, will they? :)

Flowerpot said...

sorry Ak I'm hopeless at that srot of thing!

Akelamalu said...

It's good to know you're looking forward to another quiz Cream :)

Aw never mind Cindy. x

But you got some right Elween :)

You should have had a go MissU the list doesn't say how many each person got right.

And so you should Lettie! x

No probs HC :)

I'm not a teacher Buffalo I just work in a school. :)

Don't apologist Flowerpot it's just a bit of fun honey. xx

katie eggeman said...

I had trouble with wee willie winkie and the queen of hearts.

Akelamalu said...

Oh never mind you can have a go on the Christmas Carol quiz. :)

MarmiteToasty said...

oh dam...... and I thought there was a 100 quid voucher in the offing LMFAO ;)

OXO

Akelamalu said...

£100??? Are you mad Marmie?? :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, is that fame at last for me? Now, can someone tell me how I put the badgey thing on my blog?

TopChamp said...

I'd forgotten a load of these even existed!

Gledwood said...

O darling thanks for giving all the answers.

I was way too thick for all this ..(!!)

;->...

:-]

.-}]]] (do you like my one-eyed guy with a double chin?)

<;-)+=<... this here is a portrait of my housemate The Gnome urinating

Akelamalu said...

Belle right click on the badge and click on 'save picture as'then save it to somewhere on your PC. You can then upload it onto your sidebar.

Topchamp - wait - there's more! :)

I love your little doodles Gleds. Ooops that sounds a bit rude doesn't it? :}

Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo! I made an A. :)

It was fun. Thanks!