Linda at "Are we there yet?" tagged me for a Wikepedia meme but I did that a little while ago so I've pinched the "10 things you don't know about me" meme instead.
So here goes....
1. I passed my driving test first time but not until I was 38.
2. I have only ever driven on the motorway twice in my life, and one of those was by mistake - I got in the wrong lane where the road was coned off and didn't have any choice! You will have guessed by now I don't "DO" motorways.
3. I am very good at knitting. I don't knit so much these days but at one time all the family were kitted out with my creations. I even knitted a full length coat once - that was a bit of a mistake though because it turned out to be really heavy!
4. I have medals for tap dancing when I was a child. Shuffle, hop, step, shuffle, hop, step. See I can remember the steps even if I can't do them now.
5. I have pierced ears - nothing else just ears.
6. I have a tattoo of an orchid on my right shoulder. I had always wanted a tattoo so I bought myself one for for 45th birthday.
7. I can touch type 80 words per minute, this makes typing up my drivel very easy. :)
8. I can hang wallpaper. My Dad was a decorator and taught me from being very young.
9. I am a blood donor.
10. I have been on television. I cheated with this one cos you may already know if you read my post 'My Claims to Fame', but I couldn't think of another thing I might not have told you, well not that I could put in print anyway!
As I wasn't exactly tagged for this I'm not going to tag anyone else but please feel free to do it yourself if the mood takes you.
Tuesday 8th May
Feeling better today I think the extra exercise helped.