Followers

Sunday 27 May 2007

Dear Abby......

LETTERS DEAR ABBY ADMITTED SHE WAS AT A LOSS TO ANSWER



Dear Abby,

A couple of women moved in across the hall from me. One is a middle-aged gym teacher, and the other is a social worker in her mid-20s. These two women go everywhere together, and I've never seen a man go into or leave their apartment. Do you think they could be Lebanese?


Dear Abby,

What can I do about all the sex, nudity, foul language, and violence on my VCR?




Dear Abby,

I'm with a man I can't trust. He cheats so much, I'm not even sure the baby I'm carrying is his.



Dear Abby,

I am a 23 year old liberated woman who has been on the pill for two years. It's getting expensive, and I think my boyfriend should share half the cost, but I don't know him well enough to discuss money with him.



Dear Abby,

I've suspected that my husband has been fooling around, and when confronted with the evidence, he denied everything and said it would never happen again.



Dear Abby,

Our son writes that he is taking Judo. Why would a boy who was raised in a good Christian home turn against his own?



Dear Abby,

I joined the Navy to see the world. I've seen it. Now how do I get out?



Dear Abby,

My 40 year old son has been paying a psychiatrist $50 an hour every week for two and a half years. He must be crazy.



Dear Abby,

I was married to Bill for three months, and I didn't know he drank until one night he came home sober.



Dear Abby,

My mother is mean and short tempered. I think she is going through mental pause.



Dear Abby,

You told some woman, whose husband had lost all interest in sex, to send him to a doctor. Well, my husband lost all interest in sex, and he is a doctor. Now what do I do?



Have a great day, I'm going out, see you tomorrow.

26 comments:

la bellina mammina said...

You made my day!! That was hilarious!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

very good my friend! ha ha ha

smiles, bee

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Hilarious! You gave me a smile and laugh for the day. Have a wonderful weekend.

Angel ( D.)

katie eggeman said...

That was good for a few giggles

RUTH said...

So funny! Thanks for the laughs.

Mark said...

Dear Abby....

What a cracker, plenty of goggles

Woops carn't even spell.

Cheers Mark

Mike Minzes said...

This is sooooo funny!!

I am going to add a link to your blog from mine if you don't mind.

Julia Phillips Smith said...

"My mother is mean and short tempered. I think she is going through mental pause."

Priceless.

Elaine Denning said...

They were excellent...especially the last one! Thanks for that :)

Lo Kelween said...

haha..this is cool! can't stop laughing but i love the psychiatrict part! :)

Akelamalu said...

la bellina mammina
Glad you enjoyed it.

Akelamalu said...

Bee
A chuckle does you good!

Akelamalu said...

angel
Thanks you I hope you had a good weekend too.

Akelamalu said...

bankerchick
A giggle a day keeps the doctor away!

Akelamalu said...

ruth
You're welcome, keep smiling. :)

Akelamalu said...

mark
Goggles, giggles? All the same!

Akelamalu said...

mike m
Glad you enjoyed, I'm happy to exchange links. :)

Akelamalu said...

julia
I think I'm having the mental pause!

Akelamalu said...

miss u
I like that one too! :)

Akelamalu said...

elween
Love your avatar - you look like a prince!

Paul Champagne said...

These were precious, I'll be stealing a few of them to use later today.

GEWELS said...

Very funny!!
BTW- I'll be posting my tag this week.

Akelamalu said...

paul
Feel free!

Akelamalu said...

gewels
Glad you had a laugh. Looking forward to reading your meme.

CS said...

I rememebr seeing these a few years ago, and they still make me laugh. Sadly, people say things like this to me all the time in therapy.

Akelamalu said...

cs
Ah, that's the sad part people say these things not meaning to be funny. :(