Why did I do it?
Martin looked at Jenny on the bed
Huge beads of sweat forming on her forehead
Her lovely face contorted in agony
He wished it was over
Jenny’s eyes looked at him accusingly.
If he’d known it would be like this he’d never have done it.
No-one told him having a baby would be like this!
Friday 55 Flash Fiction is brought to you by susiestheboss. If you want to take part pop over and let Susie know when you've posted your 55.
Mimi Queen of Memes has devised a new meme, the
Message In A Bottle Meme
and tagged me for it. Now when Mimi tags you with a Meme - you do it - unless you want to end up in the dungeon. However, I would have pinched it had Mimi not tagged me because it's a fun thing to do, the tag not the pinching.
Here's the rules:
1. Compose a message to place in your virtual bottle.
2. Right click and SAVE the blank graphic below
3. Use a graphics program of your choice to place the message on the picture
4. Post the Message In a Bottle meme and your creation on your blog along with these rules
5. Tag a minimum of 5 bloggers - or your entire blogroll - to do the same. Notify them of the tag.
I can't do the Mr. Linky thingie so head over to this post at Mimi's and enter your name in the Mr. Linky so others can visit you to see your message in a bottle. Also email Mimi with your message in a bottle so she can put them altogether like she does with the Peace Globes.
Now I tag all of you (if you want to do it).
Please let me know when you've posted so I can come take a look.
Please will at least 5 of you do it, otherwise Mimi will put me in the dungeon! Pretty Please. xx