Followers

Tuesday 21 August 2007

Layer Meme......

I pinched this from Mimi's because I thought it was fun.



LAYER 1



Name: Akelamalu

Birth Date: November 18, 1900 and something
Current Status: Married

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Naturally Blonde but now dyed Reddish


Layer 2



My Heritage: British through and through

My Fear: Dying before I get old

My weaknesses: Shoes, shoes, shoes oh and bags, bags and bags

My Perfect Pizza: Cheese, with a bit more cheese on top.


LAYER 3

My thoughts first waking up : I hope it's Saturday or Sunday and I don't have to go to work.

My bedtime : 10.30 p.m. weekdays/ Very late at weekends.

My most missed memory: Memories are there to be tapped into all the time so I don't miss any.

LAYER 4



Pepsi or coke : Coke
Single or group dates : Married so I don't date any more.

Adidas or Nike : I don't do trainers.

Tea or Nestea : Tea

Chocolate or Vanilla : Chocolate

Cappuccino or Coffee : Cappuccino

LAYER 5

Smoke : Not now

Curse : Only when I'm mad.

Take a shower : Preferably

Have a crush : Jon Bon Jovi

Think you’ve been in love :I know I've been in love

Go to school : Only during Term time

Want to get married : I am and I'd do it again.

Believe in yourself : Of course

Think you’re a health freak : Not at all
LAYER 6



Drank alcohol : I saw the add "Drink Canada Dry" and I wanted to give it a whirl, but MWM didn't want to emigrate.

Gone to the mall : Me, shopping??? Do I really need to answer that?

Been on stage : Yes.
Eaten sushi : Yes

Dyed your hair : As I did a post about it recently I guess I'll have to say yes!



LAYER 7


Played a stripping game : Only with MWM ((wink, wink))

Changed who you were to fit in : No, if folk don't like me the way I am that's their hard luck!


LAYER 8

Get married: There already


LAYER 9


Best eye colour : Brown
Best hair colour : Dark
Short hair or long hair : Long, short, bald - doesn't matter to me.

LAYER 10


A minute ago : Logging on

Hour ago : Sleeping

Month ago : Getting used to walking without crutches

Year ago : Being referred to a surgeon for my knee replacement surgery



LAYER 11

I love : MWM

I feel : Blessed

I hate : My boss

I hide : My nails

I miss : My Mum
I need : To retire from work


Anyone else feel free to grab the meme. Please let me know when you are finished. Now raise your right hand and repeat after me: I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help me blog.

28 comments:

Catch said...

I love this meme....its so cute! Im going to try it! You had great answers!!!

RUTH said...

Great meme. Bit blogged up for this week but may give it a go next week... I hope your boss doesn't read this though :o)
Rx

Elaine Denning said...

I think you should blog about your boss!

Akelamalu said...

Oh great Catch I look forward to reading your answers. :)

Hope you get round to it Ruth. My boss can kiss the hem of my astrikan coat!

Don't tempt me Miss U!

la bellina mammina said...

Akela
We're pretty similar!!! Can't get enough shoes!!! ;-)
Was gonna say, come and collect your award, but just realised you've already came to visit!;-) CONGRATS!

Akelamalu said...

Thank Bella you're a honey! :)

Flowerpot said...

yes I agree - what about the boss?!!

Akelamalu said...

She's a first rate BITCH, but I need my job so that's all I can say - at the moment flowerpot.

Queenie said...

I also think you should do a post on your boss, go on, double dare you!!!

Akelamalu said...

You would queenie :) Nice to see you my lovely. x

buffalodick said...

Don't you wonder who comes up with these tests? They all smack of lying on a couch, or reading ink blots.... Good answers though!

Barb said...

What a fun meme!!!! I had to laugh at drinking Canada dry! You clever person. :)

Dumdad said...

What's with the boss?

the rotten correspondent said...

Fell on the floor over Drink Canada Dry. Too funny.

Are you a nail biter too?

Add my voice to wanting to hear boss stories. I have a feeling they'd be good!

Akelamalu said...

I wish I was clever enough to come up with something like this buffalodickdy but it takes me all my time to answer them!

Glad you had a laugh skittles. :)

My boss - everything dumdad!

No correspondent I don't bite my nails they just don't grow! I may very well have to write about the boss to vent my anger when I go back to work in a couple of weeks. At the moment I'm trying not to think about her. :(

CS said...

I might do this, but it has to go in the queue for a bit: I have a pending tag and an overwhelming life right now! But I enjoyed your answers.

Akelamalu said...

I know what you mean cs, it's fitting everything in that's the problem. I'll look forward to reading your answers when you get round to posting it.

Anonymous said...

Our birthday's are awfully close. Mine's November 19th! :)
My neice was born on the 18th.

Great job on this meme.

Pam said...

ake-i guess i'll have to nip this one, too...tho the jean pocket pics are a bit 'cutesy' for my taste lol love your meme.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

so help me blog! ha ha ha ha

smiles, bee

Linda said...

"Drank alcohol : I saw the add "Drink Canada Dry" and I wanted to give it a whirl, but MWM didn't want to emigrate." LOVE IT!!!

You did great on a long meme, I think I'm going to pass on this one as I'm a little meme'd out right now!

Ali said...

great answers, reckon I might give this a go later in the week if that's ok.

And the boss story is???

Unknown said...

OK here's my excuse up front,it's late and I'm tired.

I thought you'd given your dob as Nov 18 1900, then I read your greatest fear, then I thought well according to this Akela is 107 already and I wondered what would count as old. Then I stopped being so dozey and read the dob bit again. Yes I know, silly to say the least. All i can say is that you're doing really well for your age, whatever it is!

david mcmahon said...

G'day from Australia,

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.

As someone who has spent a fair bit of time in Canada, I did enjoy your mention of drinking the country dry!

Cheers

David

Lo Kelween said...

ehmm..interesting. just curioous about this -- why do you need to hide your nails?

and i can't believe you actually had a crush on jon bon jovi..you like country rock? cool! :)

Akelamalu said...

Gooday crazy working mom - a fellow Scorpio!

Go ahead ciara. The Jeans pockets were on Mimi's blog so I just copied them.

I can't take credit for that either Miss Bee I think those are Mimi's words too, but I liked them so I copied them!

Now I can take credit for that Linda! :)

Oh please do Ali I'll check out your answers. The boss story will have to wait until I'm back at work and feeling particularly low and in need of a rant!

I'm not as old as you think and not as young as I'd like to be Pauline :)

Gooday to you David and thanks for dropping by. I have posted your question today (Wed). :)

Because they're short and flaky Elween and yes I DO love Jon Bon Jovi!!

CG said...

Nice to know more about you!

Akelamalu said...

Thanks cg :)