Mike at Mike's Homefront has given me this award. I know you're thinking "Another one?" Well it would be rude to refuse and it will look lovely on my
I have to pass it on and I will try to choose bloggers who haven't already received it, so here goes.
Another Tangential Thinker- Get's you thinking.
Flowerpot Days - Always has something interesting to say.
Skittles - A blog full of everything.
Us Danes and Our Family - lots of stuff going on here.
Pig In The Kitchen - a great read plus recipes for those with allergies.
A Place I Call Home - interesting, funny and real.
Cursuum Perfidio - A fantastic wordsmith.
HOW BORED ARE YOU?
Josie Two Shoes at Picking up Pieces posted this recently and invited anyone who wanted to have a go to copy it, so here goes.....
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No, but my granny chose my name. I hated it when I was younger but I don't mind it now. It's not Akelamalu by the way! ;)
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Yesterday, after reading an email I received.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? If I've written in a rush then no because it looks like a spider trod in some ink and hiked across the page! If I use a fountain pen and take my time then it's passable.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Corned Beef with raw onion.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? I have two grown sons and they have children.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think so. I make a wonderful friend but an awesome enemy, so I'd rather be my friend!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? I try not to, but it does slip in unoticed sometimes!
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No, I had them removed when I was about 5 years old. I can still remember the nurse giving me ice-cream when I'd recovered, but I didn't want it I just wanted my mummy!
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Are you mad???? I'm certainly not! I get dizzy standing on a chair!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Oatibix but I prefer fresh fruit salad with a little Greek yoghurt and honey.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I don't have any shoes with laces. I usually wear toe-post sandals in summer and boots in winter.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I think I am strong-minded, but physically no. Perhaps I should take up weightlifting?
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Raspberry Ripple.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their Eyes and then their hands.
15. RED OR PINK? Definiely Red. I love strong colours.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My weight, I really must do something about it!
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My two eldest grandchildren and my Mum, who have all passed away.
18. YOU WANT EVERYONE TO BLOG THIS? Of course, I'm a nosy bugger!
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Turquoise cargo pants and white t-shirt.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Fruit salad, yoghurt and honey for breakfast.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The clack of the keyboard as I type.22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Yellow - a lovely sunny colour.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Babies, flowers and roast lamb .
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? An annoying unsolicited telephone sales person. Ggggrrrrrrr.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Sure, she's a fellow blogger.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? I'm not really into sports but I have been known to watch tennis.
27. HAIR COLOR? I'm a natural blonde but I have a little red but in to add some interest.
28. EYE COLOR? Blue
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? NO, jeez I couldn't put anything in my eyes they'd water that much the lenses would float away! I do wear glasses for reading though.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Can't answer that because I just LOVE food, full stop. The only thing I don't like is butter beans.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings, I love soppy films, I love having a good sob - pass the tissues!
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Two Weeks Notice - Hugh Grant & Sandra Bullock (on television). I intend going very soon to watch Shrek 3.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? White
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Definitely Summer, I hate Winter.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Both, lots and lots.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Not really a dessert person I prefer cheese, but if I had to choose -Strawberries and Cream.
37. MOST LIKELY TO POST THIS ON THEIR BLOG? Anyone who can't think what to do for today's post like me!
38. LEAST LIKELY TO BLOG THIS? Anyone who is never short of stuff to blog about!
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The New Harry Potter.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Haven't got one.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Eastenders, then we went out.
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Children's laughter, in fact any laughter - the best medicine.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles, but I like the Stones as well. In the 60's you weren't allowed to like both!
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Australia.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I don't think so, but you could ask my man. ;)
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? England
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Everybody!
48. WHAT TIME IS IT NOW? 09.00 British Summertime.
Ok blogging buddies, if you have nothing better to do, or want to save this for later copy and paste it when/if the mood takes you. Be sure to let me know so I can check it out. Like I said I'm a nosey bugger.