1. Read everything before you do anything.
2. Put your name in the upper right hand corner of the paper.
3. Circle the word 'Name' in the second sentence.
4. Draw five small quares in the upper left hand corner of the paper.
5. Put and X in each square mentioned in No.4.
6. Put a circle around each square.
7. Sign your name under the heading.
8. After the title put two crosses.
9. Put a circle around numbers 7 and 8.
10. Put an X in the bottom left hand corner of this page.
11. Draw a triangle around the X you have just made.
12. On the back of this page multiply 60 x 70.
13. Draw a circle aroudn the word paper in sentence 4.
14. Loudly shout your first name when you get to this point of the test.
14. If you think you have followed the directions carefully, call out... "I have carefully followed the directions".
16. On the reverse side of this paper add 107 and 278.
17. Count out in your normal speaking voice from 1 to 10 backwards.
18. Punch small holes in your paper here 0 here 0 and here 0.
19. If you are the first person to get this far, call out loudly ... "I am the leader in following directions".
20. Now that you have finished reading carefully, do only sentences 1 and 2.