Followers

Wednesday 4 August 2010

The Nymphomaniac Convention

A man boarded an aircraft at London's HeathrowAirportfor New York,and taking his seat as he settled in, he noticed a very beautiful woman boarding the plane. He realized she was heading straight toward his seat and bingo - she took the seat right beside him.

"Hello", he blurted out, "Business trip or vacation?"

She turned, smiled enchantingly and said, "Business. I'm going to the annual nymphomaniac convention in the United States."

He swallowed hard. Here was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen sitting next to him, and she was going to a meeting for nymphomaniacs!

Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asked, "What's your business role at this convention?"

"Lecturer," she responded."I use my experience to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality.."

"Really", he smiled, "what myths are those?"

"Well," she explained, "one popular myth is that African-American men are the most well endowed when, in fact, it's the Native American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait.

Another popular myth is that French men are the best lovers, when actually it is the men of Greek descent.

We have also found that the best potential lovers in all categories are the Irish."

Suddenly the woman became uncomfortable and blushed. "I'm sorry," she said. "I really shouldn't be discussing this with you, I don't even know your name!"

"Tonto," the man said. "Tonto Papadopoulos, but my friends call me Paddy."

24 comments:

MorningAJ said...

Oh dear! Don't you just know that every man would try that idea?

G-Man said...

AHahahahahahahaha....
Kee-Mo-Sabee!!!!
Loved this Pearlie-Mae.....G

Valerie said...

"Tonto," the man said. "Tonto Papadopoulos, but my friends call me Paddy."

I knew there'd be a great ending, just didn't know how it would work out. So, so funny.

tony said...

Anthony Zimnoch suddenly feels deflated........

Dumdad said...

What a coincidence - that's my real name too!

Finding Pam said...

Teeheehee. That was too funny.

Ron said...

Bwhahahahahahahahahahhahaa!

I was just taking a mouthful of coffee when I read that last line. And guess what happened?

Yes! All over the keyboard!

Thanks for the GREAT morning laugh, m'dear. That's was flawless!

Have a super day!

X

Bill ~ {The Old Fart} said...

I came to see your MfM and stopped to read this first. I am still smiling at it. Off to see your Mfm. ☺

Daryl said...

SNORT!

R. J. said...

Love those naughty jokes! It reminded me of the expression: Don't let your mouth write a check that your ass can't Cash!

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Freak Greek! LMFAO

secret agent woman said...

It's worth a shot!

Leah said...

bahahahah awesome!

CrystalChick said...

Bwaahahaha!!! Thanks for the laugh!

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO!!! This just made my day. Too funny.

Charlene Amsden said...

Well, at least she knows he was paying attention to what she said .... LOL!

Linda said...

Quilly has a very good point! Most men pay no attention whatsoever!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh that was a good one!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Cloudia said...

I'll be any ethnicity you want!
Aloha from Honolulu :)

Comfort Spiral

Akelamalu said...

Just take a look at some of the comments Morning AJ - just proves you right! LOL

I knew you'd like that G-man ;)

Glad you liked it Valerie :)

You could always change your name Tony ;)

Dumdad you just proved Morning AJ right! LOL

It made me laugh too Pam :)

Hope the coffee hasn't damaged your keyboard Ron x

I'm pleased you enjoyed it Bill

I guess it made you laugh too Daryl? ;)

That's a great saying RJ!

Happy to make you smile Scots Lass ;)

He thought so SAW LOL

Cheers Joy :)

You're welcome CrystalChick :)

I'm happy to make your day Thom x

Yes that's right Quilly, that's something I suppose. ;)

That's true Linda!

Glad you liked it Bee x

I think that's what he was thinking Cloudia ;)

Maude Lynn said...

That's hilarious!

Betty said...

Fabulous! I like that one :D

snowelf said...

Oh that is clever. At any rate, I'd like to meet Tonto sometime!! ;)

Hope you are doing well,

--snpw

Akelamalu said...

Glad you enjoyed it Mama Zen :)

Cheers Betty :)

Me too Snowelf ;)