Wednesday, 15 July 2009
The Queen's Meme.....
Mimi Queen Of Memes has started a new blog called The Queen's Meme where every Tuesday she will put up a new meme for us serfs to participate in with the threat of being thrown in the dungeon if we don't do it!
So, without further ado, here is the very first meme out of The Queen's Meme:
The Blog Outside The Box Meme
This meme is all about using your imagination. Free your inner blogginess. Step outside the proverbial blox (that's blog + box for all you non-blog speakers). Answer these ridiculous situational questions and post them on your own blog. Here's the situation for today. We won't tell a soul. And remember:
Don't end up in the dungeon.
1. You are in court. You are in deep doo-doo. What did you do? ('Cause if you want, I might could talk to the judge and get your sentence reduced to Bloggingham dungeon time.)
The only way I would be in court would be as a witness - I'm Miss Goody Two Shoes didn't you know?
2. Your blog just became a best-selling book . What is the title of your book ?
Everything and Nothing - what else would I call it?
3. It is midnight. The phone rings. It is Michael Jackson calling from the Great Beyond.
What would you like to ask him?
Who's the father of your children?
4. You are having your future told. The fortune teller looks in the crystal ball, screams and leaves the room in fright. What did they see?
I don't know but it would scare the s*** out of me!
5. You're blogging along minding your own blusiness (that's blog + oh...you know) when Google unexpectedly puts a Objectionable Content Warning on your blog. Your own mother is afraid to enter! What, pray tell, did you do to warrant it? How did this happen? Do you think you deserve it? Just how objectionable are you? Do tell.
I was probably having a vent about my boss and used some unprintable swear words.
6. You suddenly become God Of The Universe. What would your first Commandment be?
Stop all wars!
7. And finally, what secret would you like to tell the Queen?
Not to worry. What happens in Bloggingham, stays in Bloggingham.
I rang in sick to work, when I wasn't sick at all. I needed the day off to go see my son get the prize for the best first year law student at University. I hope no-one at work finds my blog!