Followers

Wednesday 8 July 2009

Letters to God........

I received these in an email,thought you would enjoy reading children's letters to God. .........

Dear God,
Instead of letting people die and having to make new ones why don’t you just keep the ones you got now?
Jane


Dear God,
I went to this wedding and they kissed right in church. Is that OK?
Neil.


Dear God,
I think the stapler is one of your greatest inventions.
Ruth


Dear God
In the bible times did they really talk that fancy?
Jennifer


Dear God
I think about you sometimes even when I’m not praying.
Elliott


Dear God
I am Amearican What are you?
Robert




Dear God
Thankyou for the baby brother but what I prayed for was a puppy.
Joyce


Dear God
I bet it is very hard for you to love all of everybody in the whole world. There are only 4 people in our family and I can never do it.
Nan


Dear God
Please put another holiday between Christmas and Easter. There is nothing good in there now.
Ginny


Dear God
If you watch in church on Sunday I will show my new shoes.
Mickey


Dear God
If we come back as something please don’t let me be Jennifer Horton because I hate her.
Denise


God
I would like to live 900 years like the guy in the bible.
Love Chris
Dear God
If you give me a genie lamp like Alladin I will give you anything you want except my money or my chess set.
Raphael


Dear God
We read Thos Edison made light but in sun school they said you dit it so I bet he stoled your idea.
Sincerely Donna


Dear God
If you let the dinasor not exstinct we would not have a country. You did the right thing.
Jonathan.


Dear God
Please send Dennis Clark to a different camp this year.
Peter


Dear God
Maybe Cain and Abel would not kill each so much if they had their own rooms. It works with my brother.
Larry

Don't you just love 'em?

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL great post. I loved Raphael's. That's what I would do LOL

Flowerpot said...

just wonderful! Very cheering....

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

dear god,

today is lovely and sunny and warm. thank you.

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxooxox

buffalodick said...

"When you know nothing of lying, you only speak the Truth"... What a shame we all have to grow up and find out about all the lies!

Nessa said...

These are wonderful. i liked them all.

G-Man said...

Beautiful innocence.....

Daryl said...

Larry's right, of course, separate rooms really make a difference

These are not new but they are still wonderful .. as are you for sharing them

Cloudia said...

Thanks Rev Ake
;-)

Aloha-

Comfort Spiral

Ron said...

The BEST!!!!

This made me smile!

I enjoyed each and every one of them, but Jane and Neil were my favs!

Thanks for sharing, m'dear!

X

Dr.John said...

I was always fascinated by the way children's minds work.

Maude Lynn said...

That second was cracked me up!

nitebyrd said...

Too funny! My daughter also wanted a puppy instead of a brother.

bindhiya said...

LOL! all of them are great..
loved all those..
Have a great day dear
♥ & ((hugs))
bindi

Sandi McBride said...

Out of the mouths of babes, lol...my favorite was Edison stealing God's light (and possibly thunder?)rotfl
hugs
Sandi

storyteller said...

One of the things I miss (being happily retired) is the simple honest wisdom in what kids say. Thanks for brightening my day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Cheffie-Mom said...

LOL! I loved reading this! Thank you!

Akelamalu said...

Raphael had his head screwed on right Thom ;)

Glad you enjoyed them Flowerpot x

Amen Bee x

That's what I love about children too Buff they always tell it like it is! :)

Wonderful, yes they are Nessa x

Exactly G-man x

Definitely not new but always beautiful Daryl x

LOL pleased you enjoyed them Cloudia :)

It makes me happy to make you smile Ron xx

Me too Dr John, aren't they wonderful?

Kissing in church? Whatever next eh Mama Zen? LOL

I think most kids would rather have a puppy or a pony Nitebyrd! :)

I'm pleased you enjoyed them Bindi x

That is a good one Sandi. :)

I'm lucky that I get to hear these things first hand with my grandchildren Storyteller :)

You're welcome Cheffie-Mom :)

This Guy said...

HAHA Those are SO cute!! My fav was from Joyce, who wanted the puppy but got the brother... I feel your pain Joyce! hahah ;)

Mimi Lenox said...

Those are WONDERFUL!!! I laughed and smiled so much. Thank you for sharing.

Mimi Lenox said...

I'd like to invite you to play The Queen's Meme every Tuesday with Mimi Queen of Memes.
The fun begins next week on July 14, 2009.
The Queen's Meme

I hope you will join us!
Mimi Lenox

cheshire wife said...

Oh to be so innocent!

Akelamalu said...

Did you want a puppy and got a brother This Guy? LOL

I'm happy you enjoyed them Mimi Thanks for the invitation. x


We must have been at one time Cheshire Wife ;)

Julia Phillips Smith said...

'I think about you sometimes even when I’m not praying.' - That's my favorite.

And here's my second favorite:

'We read Thos Edison made light but in sun school they said you dit it so I bet he stoled your idea.'

Around My Kitchen Table said...

My little niece, aged five, at the hospital bedside of her grandmother after attending a Palm Sunday service: (Holds the palm cross on the top of her head) "Look at me. I'm a hill!"