Followers

Tuesday 18 November 2008

Cake?....


I hope you'll join me in a piece of birthday cake today.   I'm 21 (again).

I saw this The Birthday Calculator at Mary's (Work of the Poet) who got it from Jamie (Duward Discussion) which gives you all sorts of useful(less) information about your birthdate.   Here's what it says about mine.


Your date of conception was on or about 25 February 1949 which was a Friday.


You were born on a Friday

under the astrological sign Scorpio.

Your Life path number is 7.


Your fortune cookie reads:

If you want the rainbow, you must to put up with the rain. D. Parton

Life Path Compatibility:

You are most compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 1, 5 & 7.

You should get along well with those with the Life Path numbers 4 & 22.

You may or may not get along well with those with the Life Path number 9.

You are least compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 2, 3, 6, 8 & 11.



The Julian calendar date of your birth is 2433238.5.

The golden number for 1949 is 12.

The epact number for 1949 is 0.

The year 1949 was not a leap year.



Your birthday falls into the Chinese year beginning 1/29/1949 and ending 2/16/1950.

You were born in the Chinese year of the Ox.



Your Native American Zodiac sign is Snake; your plant is Thistle.



You were born in the Egyptian month of Tyby, the first month of the season of Poret (Emergence - Fertile soil).



Your date of birth on the Hebrew calendar is 26 Heshvan 5710.

Or if you were born after sundown then the date is 27 Heshvan 5710.

The Mayan Calendar long count date of your birthday is 12.16.15.17.14 which is

12 baktun 16 katun 15 tun 17 uinal 14 kin

The Hijra (Islamic Calendar) date of your birth is Friday, 26 Muharram 1369 (1369-1-26).

The date of Easter on your birth year was Sunday, 17 April 1949.

The date of Orthodox Easter on your birth year was Sunday, 24 April 1949.

The date of Ash Wednesday (the first day of Lent) on your birth year was Wednesday 2 March 1949.

The date of Whitsun (Pentecost Sunday) in the year of your birth was Sunday 5 June 1949.

The date of Whisuntide in the year of your birth was Sunday 12 June 1949.

The date of Rosh Hashanah in the year of your birth was Saturday, 24 September 1949.

The date of Passover in the year of your birth was Thursday, 14 April 1949.

The date of Mardi Gras on your birth year was Tuesday 1 March 1949.



As of 11/16/2008 8:32:46 AM EST

You are 58 years old.

You are 708 months old.

You are 3,079 weeks old.

You are 21,548 days old.

You are 517,160 hours old.

You are 31,029,632 minutes old.

You are 1,861,777,966 seconds old.



Celebrities who share your birthday:

Owen Wilson (1968) Kirk Lee Hammett (1962) Elizabeth Perkins (1960)

Linda Evans (1942) Brenda Vaccaro (1939) Alan Shepard, Jr. (1923)

Imogene Coca (1908) Eugene Ormandy (1899) William Gilbert (1836)



Top songs of 1949

Riders In the Sky by Vaughn Monroe

That Lucky Old Sun by Frankie Laine


Cruising Down the River by Blue Barron (also Russ Morgan)

A Little Bird Told Me by Evelyn Knight


Mule Train by Frankie Laine

Some Enchanted Evening by Perry Como


You're Breaking My Heart by Vic Damone

Slippin' Around by Margaret Whiting & Jimmy Wakely


Forever and Ever by Russ Morgan

A You're Adorable by Perry Como




Your age is the equivalent of a dog that is 8.43365949119374 years old. (You old hound dog, you!)



Your lucky day is Tuesday.

Your lucky number is 9 & 11.

Your ruling planet(s) is Mars & Pluto.

Your lucky dates are 1st, 10th, 19th, 28th.

Your opposition sign is Taurus.

Your opposition number(s) is 6.

Today is not one of your lucky days!

There are 2 days till your next birthday

on which your cake will have 59 candles.



Those 59 candles produce 59 BTUs,

or 14,868 calories of heat (that's only 14.8680 food Calories!) .

You can boil 6.74 US ounces of water with that many candles.

In 1949 there were approximately 2.8 million births in the US.

In 1949 the US population was approximately 131,669,275 people, 44.2 persons per square mile.

In 1949 in the US there were approximately 1,595,879 marriages (12.1%) and 264,000 divorces (2%)

In 1949 in the US there were approximately 1,417,000 deaths (10.8 per 1000)

In the US a new person is born approximately every 8 seconds.

In the US one person dies approximately every 12 seconds.



In 1949 the population of Australia was approximately 8,045,570.

In 1949 there were approximately 181,261 births in Australia.

In 1949 in Australia there were approximately 72,999 marriages and 6,572 divorces.

In 1949 in Australia there were approximately 75,260 deaths.

Your birthstone is Citrine

The Mystical properties of Citrine

Citrine is said to help one connect with Spirit.

Some lists consider these stones to be your birthstone. (Birthstone lists come from Jewelers, Tibet, Ayurvedic Indian medicine, and other sources)

Yellow Topaz, Pearl, Diamond



Your birth tree is

Chestnut Tree, the Honesty

Of unusual beauty, does not want to impress, well-developed sense of justice, vivacious, interested, a born diplomat, but irritable and sensitive in company, often due to a lack of self-confidence, acts sometimes superior, feels not understood, loves only once, has difficulties in finding a partner.



There are 39 days till Christmas 2008!

There are 52 days till Orthodox Christmas!




There, didn't you find all that incredibly interesting?

40 comments:

Pam said...

happy birthday, ake! here's to a day filled with happiness, love, & joy.

so is the 18th the actual day? going to tick it off on calendar so i can remember! xo i have the results to mine in a post somewhere...maybe i should compare notes hehe

Flowerpot said...

phew!! Happy Birthday Ak and I loved the comment about the rainbow!

MarmiteToasty said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU DEAR DEAR LOVELY FRIEND......

Have the most wonderful of days, I know you will.... :)

much love on your special day..... today I honour the day your were born....

x

Dumdad said...

Bon anniversaire!

Finding Pam said...

Happy birthday to you...
Happy birthday to you...
Happy birthday dear Akelamalu...
Happy birthday to you...

That was me singing happy birthday to you...I hope I was not off key!

Blessings friend,
Pam

buffalodick said...

Happy Birthday! Many more to come!

Queenie said...

Happy Birthday sweetheart, did you like the card?????

nitebyrd said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!

That's a lot of information but yes, it's fascinating!

Ron said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR AKELAMALU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOOOO YOOOOOOOOU!!

YAHOOOOO! YEPEEEE!

And I hope you have the most fabulous 21st (again) year of your life!

Enjoy your day...and enjoy this next year, dear lady!

And think of me when you a glass of red wine this evening!!

XO

Catch said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!....I was 1 year old when you were born!!!! lol..I wish you a very happy day with many bday gifts!!! I love the gifts part! lol

Elaine Denning said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I hope you had a wonderful day and that you have an even more spectacular evening ;) xx

Julia Phillips Smith said...

I found it incredibly interesting - how could I not?

Happiest of birthdays! *mhua*

Akelamalu said...

Yes it is actually the 18th Ciara, thanks for the good wishes. x

Me too Flowerpot. :)

Aw thanks Marmie that means a lot to me. xx

Thankyou Dumdad:)

Not off key at all Pam it was wonderful. x

Many thanks Buff x

I loved my card Queenie xx

LOL too much to take in though eh Nitebyrd? Thanks for the birthday greetings. :)


You have a lovely voice Ron, thanks m'dear. I will think of you when I'm drinking my wine. x


Oh you've had the big 60 Catch! I'm looking forward to mine so I can retire!


Aw thanks Laney you're sweet to me. x


Of course it would be interesting to you Julia and thanks for the birthday greetings. x

Linda said...

Some of the best people were born in November including my Dad, my BFF Cyndi, and YOU!!

That's an awful lot of numbers you were throwing out there, though ... isn't it better that we count our age in years and not days?? Whew!!

Have a fantastic day and best wishes for the happiest of years ahead of you!

Unknown said...

Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy

Birthday.

Suburbia said...

I hope I'm not to late to wish you a very happy birthday! That was loads of information!! I'm a chinese Dragon by the way!!

Hope you're out enjoying yourself :)

Daisy said...

Happy Birthdy Akela!! What a great lot of information to get for your birthday! I'm finally back and really looking forward to getting stuck into your Krakow adventures- have a wonderful day! D

cheshire wife said...

Happy Birthday! Interesting info., but do you believe it all?

Anonymous said...

A very happy birthday to you!!

Akelamalu said...

My Dad's birthday is in November too Linda, and one of my grandsons! Thankyou for the birthday greetings.

You're in fine tune there Dave, thanks m'deario. x

No, not too late there's still two and a half hours left of my birthday Suburbia, thankyou.

Great to have you back Daisy, I missed you. Thanks for the birthday greetings.

Of course I believe it all Cheshire Wife! ((wink)) LOL

Thankyou Citizen :)

TBM said...

Happiest birthday wishes to you and many happy returns of the day!

So much interesting information :-)

storyteller said...

Happy Birthday!!!!! I saw this at Mary’s too and figured I might share at some point. Apparently, I was born 4 years & a couple of days before you were conceived … so I was almost 5 when you were born so that makes me coming up on 26 again, right? ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Patty said...

Happy Birthday..I hope you have a great day!

Anndi said...

Happy Birthday, dear heart!

Sending you germ-free smooches and hugs!

Dr.John said...

THat was really more than I wanted to know about your birthday.
But happy birthday.

Lo Kelween said...

haha, too many facts, just too many!

but how accurate it is? you don't really know, do you?

1949, you are one year younger than Aunty Lucy! :)

TopChamp said...

OOH - lots of information... I'll cut to the chase:

Happy Birthday!! How did you celebrate?

CG said...

Happy Birthday dear friend!!

Anonymous said...

Drat! I'm late...Happy Birthday.
Mine is today. :)

Akelamalu said...

Why thank you justaplanerideaway. :)

Yes Storyteller you must be 26! ;)

Aw thanks Patty :)

Loved the smooches and hugs Anndi xx

Good grief, you didn't read it all did you Dr. John? ;)

I have no idea how much of that is true Eelwind and it doesn't matter! :)

Thanks Tomchamp, I celebrated last Friday with shopping, lunch out, shopping, the pub and an evening curled up with MWM! :)

Aw thanks CG xx

Better late than never Crazyworkingmom :)

snowelf said...

....skids in.
Darn! I missed the cake!

But I have lots of birthday love
and hugs for you, Ake!!

How much of your birthday summary did you feel matched you?

--snow

Akelamalu said...

I saved you a piece Snowelf. ;)

maryt/theteach said...

Akelamalu, Happy Birthday to You! And it IS interesting to find out all that info about you! Oh and thank you for the slideshow of Auschwitz and Birkenau. The ironical phrase "Work Makes you free" at the entrance to Auschwitz never ceases to amaze me...

Akelamalu said...

Thank you Mary.

I'm glad you got to see my post about Auschwitz and Berkenhau.

Lulda Casadaga said...

Oh hell I'm always running late...HAPPY BELATED B-DAY!! I hope this year brings you many special, happy and loving moments.

Real Live Lesbian said...

Happy Birthday, Sweets!!!

Akelamalu said...

Thank you Lulda, how very kind you are. :)

Many thanks RLL xx

Travis Cody said...

Happy Birthday my dear!

Marshall Family said...

Belated Happy Birthday, I hope you had a wonderful day and I enjoyed all the info you shared! I will be doing this on my bday next month! thanks for the inspiration x

~ej said...

that was really neat to read!!
happy VERY belated birthday :)