James (Rants, Raves & Random Thoughts) did this meme recently and left it open for anyone who wanted to have a go - so here goes.
1. At what age do you wish tomarry?
A: I married at 24 but I would have liked to have married earlier – at 14 when I met MWM.
2. If the end was near and you had the chance, what would you say to your beloved?
A: He’s been my life, my love since the day I met him.
3. If sex is a game … would you be good at it?
A: I’ve not had any complaints!
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
A: Anywhere with my love.
5. If you could have 1 dream come true, what would it be?
A: A cure for all types of cancer would be found – I’ve lost people very dear to me through it.
6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
A: I have survived on a lot less than I have at present but I’ve worked for what I have so I enjoy it.
7. What are you most afraid to lose?
A : My love.
8. If you won £1 million, what would you do?
A: Make sure all my family have enough for their needs, then my friends, then I’d travel the world.
9. If someone broke your hand, what would you do?
A: Manage until it mended.
10. List 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
A: James didn’t tag me he just proferred the baton but I’d say 1. He’s a fantastic author 2. He seems like a thoroughly nice person and 3. He obviously loves his family.
11. How would you feel if your parents stopped giving you cash to spend?
A: They don’t give me money now, it’s my turn to repay.
12. Describe your fantasized-life.
A: I would have enough money to be able to give up work, help my family financially and travel the world with my man.
13. What is your ambition?
A: To retire and enjoy the rest of my life.
14. What is the one thing that would make you think someone is bad?
A: Anyone who hurts a child is not just bad they’re evil and do not deserve to be on this Earth.
15. What are the most important things in your life?
A: My family.
16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
17. If you had the chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
A: I have a quick temper – not a redeeming feature in anyone.
18. Do you believe in yourself?
A: Yes now, but it wasn’t always the case.
19. Honestly, do you think life is fair?
A: What’s fair? Life is a series of ups and downs, which is how it should be. If you didn’t have downs you wouldn’t recognise an up would you?
20. Are you an optimist or pessimist?
A: An optimist most of the time.
I’m not going to tag anyone but if you’d like to take up the baton please feel free. If you choose to play, please let me know so I can read your answers.