Followers

Monday 19 March 2007

Room 101 .................

Here's my list for room 101

1. People :
Double Glazing Salesmen - why, when they can see you had new windows put in last week do they still knock and ask if you're interested?

2. Television & Culture:
Text Speak - I don't understand it and I can't do it!

3. Animals:
Wasps - what are they all about? They don't serve any useful purpose at all as far as I can see.

4. Places:
Doctor's waiting rooms - after waiting there for a hour you've forgotton what you went for!

5. Sports:
The High Jump - this is what caused me to have a bad knee in the first place.

6. Food, Fashion & Style:
Aircraft food trays - Why is it when you've finished eating you can never fit everything back on the tray again? Well, that is unless you're MWM or my friend K, who have the knack of making it look as though it's never been opened!

7. Other:
That renegade sock - you know, the one that's always missing when you empty the washing machine!


Feel free to vote and I'll update with what's going and what's not.

Critique my blog gave me a really nice review recently see here.

My knee
Monday 19th March
Well I thought it was too much to expect more than a couple of restful nights. I had about 3 hours sleep all told, don't know why I just couldn't get comfortable. Stragely though, my knee feels better this morning - C'est la vie.

6 comments:

Queenie said...

ok. I'm with you on 1.2.4.5.6.7. but come on all creatures great and small, whats a poor little wasp ever done to you???

Akelamalu said...

Stung me!

Barb said...

And where does that one shoe laying in the middle of the road come from? Didn't the person notice it missing?

Akelamalu said...

Thanks for dropping by skittles, I've wondered that too??!!!!

TJ said...

My Hubby cannot stand it but I have always called wasps~waspers!!
I hate those things!!!!

Akelamalu said...

So waspers are going in room 101 then methinks Tammy!