Followers

Monday 4 May 2009

Another meme......

I saw this at CG's blog (The Compulsive Worrier) and  she offered it out to anyone who cared to take it.  So, as I'm stuck for blogfodder, I took it!   If you’d like to do the meme, here’s how it works.



1. Answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your own invention; add a question of your own.


2. You may tag others or leave it open to anyone who feels like giving it a go.



What is your current obsession? Eating Healthily and exercising so I can lose weight.

Good coffee place? I don't go out for coffee but if I did anywhere they sold Cappuccino would do.

Do you nap a lot?  No not at all.

Who was the last person you hugged? MyWonderfulMan

What’s for dinner? Salmon en Croute

What are you listening to right now?  the radio

What is your favourite weather? Sun and more Sun.

What’s on your bedside table? My alarm clock and a sea shell.

Say something to the person/s who tagged you.  I wasn't tagged, I pinched this from another blog!

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be?  Juan-les-Pins in the South of France.

What is the last song you listened to? Stoned Love - Diana Ross & The Supremes on the radio

Favourite vacation spot? The Maldives

Name the things you can’t live without.  MWM and my family.

What were the happiest two years of your life?  The last 37 years that MWM and I have been together.

What would you like to get rid of?  This two stone of extra weight I'm carrying

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? I'd like to visit my friend Queenie.

What did you want to become as a child?   I wanted to be a ballerina.

What do you miss?   My Mum.

What are you reading right now? Endal by Allen and Sandra Parton

What do you fear the most? Losing loved ones.

What designer piece of clothing would you most like to own (new or vintage)?  A pair of Jimmy Choo killer heels - though I doubt I could walk in them.

What did you last watch on television?  Countryfile on BBC 1

If you're stuck for Blodfodder feel free to have a go.

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love how you speak of your family. It is so nice to read. Loved this and the places you mention to go and see I bet are wonderful. Your dinner sounds delish!!! Want company LOL. Have a great day my friend. Aloha :)

Anonymous said...

P.S. You pinch a meme??? I bust out laughing on that one...pinch...too funny :)

Daryl said...

Fun .. Jimmy Choos are very narrow AND they are not made all that well ... and the best diet advice I can offer is to eat protein at every meal .. 3 oz. ... and trust me on this your body will burn fat faster!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i'd break my leg in those shoes!

smiles, bee
xxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

buffalodick said...

How is Queenie? Haven't heard a peep from her in a long time...

tony said...

i like that Meme..........I might well pinch+modify myself!
Have A Great Week.

Ron said...

Since blogging, I've meet several wonderful people who live in France; who have welcomed me to visit them...

....one of these days I really need to get there.

I hear nothing but wonderful things about the place!

Enjoy your day, dear lady!

X

CrystalChick said...

I love memes!! I haven't done one in so long... well, I haven't done much of anything at my blog lately, except wish my grandson a happy birthday! I will have to keep this one in mind and do it soon.
Happy week to you and yours!

G-Man said...

I'd like to have lunch with you AND Queenie!!

Akelamalu said...

Ah yes we say 'pinch' instead of steal here Thom. :)

I've never even tried on a pair of Jimmy Choos Daryl I'll take your word about them though. Thanks for the diet advice I'll bear that in mind. :)

I probably would too Bee I can't walk in heels higher than 2 and three quarter inches.

Queenie is doing OK Buff, she did a post just recently.

I look forward to reading yours Tony :)

I haven't been to many places in France Ron but I can recommend Juan-les-Pins - it's just beautiful, you really should go. :)

I seem to be doing a lot of memes recently Crystalchick because my mind is blank as far as writing posts is concerned.

I think I can safely say that Queenie would be happy for us all to have lunch together G-man. When are you coming over to England? ;)

Nessa said...

It's always fun learning new things about people.

Dr.John said...

There's a lot of that losing weight stuff going around. Probably caused by a virus.
Wow! You still listen to the radio.
I have the same fear.
It was interesting.

Anonymous said...

Is Juan-ls-Pins near Nans-les-Pins? I was just emailing a friend who lives there today.

Travis Cody said...

See, I love a good nap. I particularly like a nap on a Saturday afternoon while watching baseball.

snowelf said...

Wouldn't it be fun to own some Jimmy Choos!! I wouldn't be able to walk in them either. :P

--snow

Connie T. said...

My favorite vacation spot is The Grand Canyon. I could sit and look at that forever.

Cloudia said...

Now we know you better.
Lovely!

Aloha, Dear

bindhiya said...

that was a great meme... i think am gonna pinch too :)
love you dear
((hugs))
bindi

Akelamalu said...

I agree Nessa :)

Coming up to summer I think most people I know are on a diet Dr. John :)

Well they are both in the South of France Citizen, Juan-les-pins is on the coast though. :)

You nap while watching the baseball Trav - but you miss the match!

Ah but we could wear them and just sit looking at them couldn't we Snowelf ;)

Ah that's somewhere I have yet to experience Connie :)

You have learned a little more about me that's true Cloudia x

I look forward to reading yours Bindi my dear. xx

CG said...

Enjoyed your answers!!

Spiky Zora Jones said...

oh sweetie. I loved this meme. I also wanted to be a ballerina. Lots of port de bras. jetes and much time spent on the barre.

I miss my mother more than anything too.

Ciao sweetie. Loved your meme...I got to know you more. :D

Akelamalu said...

Thanks CG :)

Oh Spiky I'm sorry you lost your Mum too. xx

Thumbelina said...

Great to learn a bit more about friends. Love to hear people say how much they love their husbands/wives especially after 37 years! (Congrats!)

Thanks for sharing.

3rd Wave Inc said...

An alarm clock is a necessity in every household to keep us on time with our daily activities especially if you're always on the go.