LIFE IS LIKE A BOX OF CHOCOLATES AWARD
Here's what Pam said about her award:
In my best southern accent, I would like to say that I have been thinking about a new award and what I would like it to say. People are like Forrest Gump said " Life is like a box of chocolates and you never know what you're gonna get".
You can see this box of chocolates is filled with different and unique candies and just like the chocolates we are all different and unique people. We are the same in that we all have common ingredients that make us more a like than not. Except for the frosting, which represents our personalities, we are indeed very similar on the inside.
Of course there are rules and they are as follows.
1. That you must pass this award to others.
2. Link back to me when you have passed them forward.
3. Write a nice post about this award.
4. You must read this award with a southern accent. I call it southern day where we all have to speak with a southern accent. I know that will be hard for some of you, but for the rest of us, we will be fine. So now, ya'll just enjoy this little ol' award and have fun with it.
5. And of course let your folks know that they have a nice award waiting for them.
Ahm plumb bumfuzzled cos bein Anglish ah don rightly know haw ta read or talk Southern but Bless Patsy ya'll know was ah surprised to get this award, bless yore heart Pam fer thinkin' o'me.
Well I did my best I just hope you can read and understand it!
Now I'd like ya'll to try and comment in a SOUTHERN ACCENT and take the Life Is Like A Box Of Chocolates award for yourself. This is where the competition comes in.
I will then do another post listing all your Southern Accent Comments for folk to judge which they like best and the winner will get the following
THE GREAT IMAGINATION AWARD#3
It is number 3 because it is only the third time it has been awarded. This means it will be unique to whoever wins it. It can't be passed on.
I hope ya'll play along.