Followers

Tuesday 25 August 2009

The Queen's Meme # 3 (for me).......



This week's meme is

The Message In A Bottle Meme.

I did this a while ago so my bottle is out there bobbing on the sea somewhere but the Queen has decided we are doing it again so here goes.

Here's what the Queen says you have to do:
1. Compose a message to place in your virtual bottle below.
It can even be ANONYMOUS message.
I will not reveal your identity.

 
2. Right click and Save the graphic below



3. Use a graphics program of your choice to place the message on the picture
4. Post the meme and these rules on your blog
6. Tag a minimum of five people - or your entire blogroll - to do the same.


Notify them of the tag.

Your virtual bottle will remain afloat in the blogosphere ocean for all blogernity (That's a Mimism for blog + eternity.)I will add it to the master list of message bottles when you let me know you've completed the meme.




THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'M ASKING YOU TO TAG. PLEASE DO!


I will also add it to Message In a Bottle blog with a link back to you.

How to stay out of the dungeon:

Once upon a time in a faraway Bloggiverse there lived a maiden named Queen Mimi Pencil Skirt. She slayed her own dragons, stoked her own fire and well.....wrote memes by the light of the Bloggingham moon. One day a kind blogger from England noticed her meme lovin' ways and royally crowned her Mimi Queen of Memes. As time passed in the peaceful kingdom of Bloggingham, her Royal Highness found comfort in the company of fellow bloggers who also loved memes. But the Queen had a wicked disposition too. It is widely reported in historical Blogosphere archives that any and all bloggers found guilty of not completing their memes were promptly thrown into the dreaded Bloggingham dungeon.



If I were you, I'd do the meme

 
I'm not risking Mimi's wrath (I've missed a couple of meme's already - sorry Mimi) so here's my
 
Message In A Bottle
 




 
I'm tagging everyone on my blogroll in the hope that at least FIVE of you will do the meme and keep me out of the dungeon.  
Please, Pretty please?

19 comments:

Daryl said...

Sorry. Tho I respect Mimi's work I just cant get into this MEME ...

Unknown said...

This message in a bottle sounds really cool :)
Sue

Ron said...

Love your message, m'dear!!!

And it's soooo true!

X

Finding Pam said...

Akelamula, you always have the best things to say. I love your message. How did you get it to write without the white box?

Thanks for stopping by and leaving such a nice note. SMILES

Anonymous said...

Wonderful message my friend. That'll keep ya outta the dungeon...well better yet...come on in an join me LOL There's a fireplace and a sauna in there WOOT

Cloudia said...

Oh dear!
What's a blogger of very little brain to do?
The right click and the alt 6...and oh dear!

Please except my bumbling love, Ake.


Aloha, Sis

Comfort Spiral

Linda said...

I shall have to give some thought to this one but I might have the perfect message to put in a bottle. Yours is lovely, though!!

Dr.John said...

As I told Thom . My bottle broke and I cut my finger. I bled all over the note then a shark came and ate it. Sorry.

Mimi Lenox said...

note to Dr. John: I do not believe you.

Akelamalu - I LOVE IT.
Of course this will keep you out of the dungeon, unlike that awful Thom who lives to irritate me.

Durward Discussion said...

Your friend, Linda over at "Are We There Yet" mentioned your plight, so I shall do the Queen's Meme as well.

Quilly said...

Ha! I'm not in your blogroll. This means I'm safe!

Mimi Lenox said...

No it does not Quilly!

Akelamalu said...

No problem Daryl, it's entirely up to you m'dear. x

I hope that means you'll give it a try then Susan? :)

I thought you'd like it Ron x

I did it on Adobe Photoshop Pam. Glad you like it. :)

A sauna eh Thom? If I miss a couple more maybe I will get to join you in there! :0

Not to worry Cloudia I still love you. x

Oh I saw yours Linda it's great and thanks for joining in m'deario. x

Mimi doesn't believe you Dr. John but I do. (wink)

Glad you like it Mimi and I think Thom is skating on thin ice. LOL

Oh thankyou Jamie I'll be right over to see yours. x


Not so fast Quilly - I just added you to my blogroll and Mimi saw your comment. LOL

Julia Phillips Smith said...

Very pretty, Akelamalu. I shall do this one, anon. Don't know exactly when. But anon.

CG said...

That's beautiful!

Akelamalu said...

Ah thanks for joining in Julia - I knew I could depend on you. x

Thanks CG c

storyteller said...

Lovely message. I didn't know the Queen of Memes was doing another go around on this. I have two bottles floating around the blogosphere and will make note of this ... perhaps sharing another sometime soon.
Hugs and blessings,

Akelamalu said...

I'll look out for your next Message In A Bottle Storyteller :)

Travis Cody said...

That's a very inspiring message.